- VIP Coves are available for Friday, April 23rd. Saturday and Sunday VIP Coves are sold out.
- VIP Coves have priority placement closest to the stage
- Each day will feature 3 artists and live music will run from 5:30-10:00 pm each day. For music line up, please see here.
- Designated VIP coves will include complimentary beer, wine, spirits and small bites. VIP Coves will also have designated servers for additional sponsored beverages throughout the show.
- VIP Coves will have seating included…you don’t have to bring your chair!
- Food trucks will be on site for additional food choices if you choose
- Base Camp tickets do not include additional daytime experiences.
Base Camp General Admission
- General Admission Coves are available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Base Camp shows
- Each day will feature 3 artists and live music will run from 5:30-10:00 pm each day. For line up, please see here.
- General Admission coves will include complimentary craft brews and bottled water
- Wine and spirits will be available for purchase
- Food Trucks will be on-site for food purchases
- We are unable to offer weekend Base Camp tickets this year given roll-over ticket holders and reduced capacities. You will need to buy separate tickets for all days you wish to attend.
An Evening with Chuck Leavell: Tree Man
- An exclusive Earth Day evening with legendary Chuck Leavell to benefit the Highlands-Cashiers Land Trust
- Enjoy a special viewing of the 2020 documentary, “Chuck Leavell: Tree Man,” Q&A session, meet & greet and musical surprises
- Ticket includes cocktails and tapas
Guitar Clinic with Robert Ellis
Rock In Film Fest
A Drive-in Movie Experience
Hike & Mic
Featuring Devon Gilfillian & Thad Cockrell
- Exclusive small group hike to Satulah Mountain led by experts from the Highlands Cashiers Land Trust
- Live acoustic music performance by Devon Gilfillian (Saturday) and Thad Cockrell (Sunday) at the mountain summit
- Refreshments, including craft cocktails, to be enjoyed during the performance
- Includes transportation to and from the base of Satulah Mountain
- This is an easy/moderate hike